Senior Marketing Manager
Cargobase is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to help them develop and manage all marketing activities as well as oversee their social media strategies. In this opportunity, you’ll work alongside with the CEO and Sales Team to build up Cargobase's global marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate is someone who has proven track record in developing strategies, but has also hands on experience in managing content for web, social, and direct digital marketing channels to support overall communications particularly in a B2B setting.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Organize overseas product launches, tradeshows and networking events.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain KPIs such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website.
- Determine budget and targets and design marketing plans to achieve them.
- Conduct research such as user testing and surveys to find out the needs and wants of the target audience.
- Identify pain points of the consumer and the opportunities that the company can fill.
- Engage and grow our online audience through our social media platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize our marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing communications, or equivalent experience in communications.
- At least 5+ years of experience.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and PPC.
- Ability to think strategically and apply to digital tactics.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and instructions in simple language.
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external team/partners.
- International experience, has worked or studied abroad.
- Willing to travel.