Regional Business Development Manager - Detroit
Cargobase is looking for an entrepreneurial Regional Business Development Manager based in the USA. You are a born networker, charismatic, and energetic and with a proven track record in sales or account management in the freight forwarding or logistics industry. As the Regional Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business but also work with existing enterprise customers. You will receive training from experts in the field in finding and engaging with Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Cargobase value proposition for enterprise customers and logistics providers.
- Identify key decision-makers and be able to get a deep understanding of their needs locally, regionally, and globally.
- Communicate effectively with product development to ensure the platform meets market requirements.
- Work closely with customer success to have 100% customer satisfaction.
- Report to senior management on regional progress and developments
- Assist in developing long-term strategic goals and partnerships and conducting industry-specific research.
- Negotiate and close deals!
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years experience in the freight forwarding/logistics industry
- Have an existing network among enterprise shippers
- Proven sales record
- A self-motivated and assertive team player with a hands-on attitude
- Ability to articulate and exhibit a high level of professionalism
- Strong customer focus and relationship building
- High influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work across borders and in a diverse culture environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English