Front-End Developer - NCR, Connaught Place
Cargobase is looking for a front-end hero, that can help further optimise the online experience.
Cargobase, is the platform for Spot-Buy freight, and hard at work disrupting the international logistics community. Our team of talented engineers and logisticians have been inventing smart ways for our clients to buy, manage and track international freight. It's exciting times at Cargobase. We are scaling fast with some of the largest companies in the world already using our technology.
In this role, you will work in a team of highly skilled engineers and product people in a well funded startup to conceive, prototype, and build experiences that make international freight skyrocket into this decade and beyond.
Our current stack: https://stackshare.io/cargobase
- Write awesome front-end code to enhance our company’s web-based platform and APIs
- Refactor and optimize the existing client-side codebase
- Actively participate in design decisions to keep our platform future proof
- Build rapid prototypes to test new ideas
- Be awesome
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS.
- Experience with client-side frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, React)
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Available to work from our Connaught Place office
Is a plus
- Experience in working in co-located Agile teams
- Proficiency with a server-side frameworks – Python (Django)
- Experience in working/integration with restful APIs
- Experience with GraphQL
- Competitive compensation
- A positive no-nonsense work environment
- Passionate colleagues