Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - Phoenix
Cargobase is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to help develop and manage all marketing activities as well as oversee social media strategies. In this opportunity, you’ll work alongside with the CEO and Sales Team to build up Cargobase's global marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track record in developing strategies but also has hands-on experience in managing content for web, social, and direct digital marketing channels to support overall communications particularly in a B2B setting.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Develop a media relations strategy for placements in print and online media
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain KPIs such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website.
- Determine budget and targets and design marketing plans to achieve them.
- Conduct research such as user testing and surveys to find out the needs and wants of the target audience.
- Engage and grow our online audience through our social media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing communications, or equivalent experience in communications.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Hubspot, SEO, SEM, and PPC.
- Ability to think strategically and apply to digital tactics.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and instructions in simple language.
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external team/partners.
- International experience.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies within the digital space