Digital Marketing Executive
Cargobase is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to help and support our digital strategies.
In this opportunity, you’ll work closely with the CEO, Sales Team, and Global Digital Marketing Manager to build up Cargobase's global marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is someone who is keen to learn and not shy to be hands-on. You will be given the opportunity to share ideas, present them to the management and execute them upon approval.
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for various brands
- Design, build and maintain social media accounts
- Measure and report performance of all social media marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Maintain strong data flow of campaign results through accurate and timely reporting of statistics
- Create and copywrite basic advertising assets in the form of copy, video, and images
- Organise webinars
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Assist in other marketing activities.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience. Ideally in a B2B software or Startup environment with a proven track record of hands-on experience in marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and PPC
- Experience in wide variety of modern marketing platforms/tools, such as Adobe Suite, Hubspot and HTML, etc
- Products Photography skills would be an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure well